Note that generally speaking your delivery of Stone Flooring, Tiles, Wood or Cork will be large and heavy and you must plan to receive the consignment.
• Deliveries normally occur between 8am and 6pm.
• Our deliveries are not timed, but we are normally able to offer an indication of when your order will arrive.
• Your order will usually arrive on a pallet which size is approx 800 x 1200mm.
• *All deliveries will be made to the kerbside. If there is access for a 16 ton truck (size of an Argos home delivery
vehicle) on to the property and it is safe and reasonably practicable for the driver to enter, then we will be able to
place your order at the nearest accessible location.
• It will then be the responsibility of the customer (recipient) to ensure their order is moved promptly and does not
cause an obstruction.
• Our delivery team can not be responsible for any additional lifting or carrying of your order.
• Due to insurance and Health & Safety Regulations we are unable to transport your order into a property.
We also ask you to ensure the following in order to enable a delivery:
• **Ensure the delivery area is flat and solid enough to take the weight of a pallet truck carrying up to 1 tonne in weight.
Certain surfaces are unsuitable for the use of a pallet truck i.e. gravel and stone based drives.
• Please ensure that we are notified in advance of any constraints on site that may restrict accessibility.
• ***It is essential that someone is at the delivery address to receive and sign for their order.
• Please ask about deliveries to Highlands and Islands. There will be extra charges. And also to Northern Ireland which involves sea freight
Is this product damaged ?
• Please visually inspect this product and if you suspect it is damaged, you must clearly state “Damaged” when signing the delivery note.
• Please inform us immediately as carrier damage claims can only be accepted if reported within 24 hours. Photographic evidence is required.
NOTE that broken or chipped natural stone especially in random length format can be used for cuts
(see advice sheet) and can be accomodated in the 10% wastage which should have been ordered.